The Sun

One of my favorite newsletters ended last week. It's absence I will never be able to fill but I felt inspired by their quest to curate interesting and uplifting links from their week. Today marks the start of my own attempt with The Sun.


Early Sunday Morning, 1930 by Edward Hopper 

  • I went camping last weekend and this article from Bon Appetit was a wonderful reminder that you do not have to be a full blown outdoorsy type to enjoy the beauty of being (and cooking) outdoors. 
  • Text only NPR - Many of you may already know about this, but since it recently got a tasteful facelift I thought I should direct folks to it. 
  • Pray As You Go | A student introduced me to this app/website from the Jesuits of Britain. "Pray As You Go is a daily prayer session, designed to go with you wherever you go, to help you pray whenever you find time, but particularly whilst travelling to and from work, study, etc. A new prayer session is produced every day of the working week and one session for the weekend. It is not a 'Thought for the Day', a sermon or a bible-study, but rather a framework for your own prayer. Lasting between ten and thirteen minutes, it combines music, scripture and some questions for reflection." I've been enjoying it daily in the mornings, coupled with journaling. 
  • The Lantern Bag from Everlane is my new everyday everything bag. It's the perfect size, and the amount of pockets is astounding. 10/10. Mine is the color Toasted Coconut which I don't see listed on their site currently -- its the perfect toasted orange.
Have a great week and a happy halloween!

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts