Seamwork Kimmy

I am so proud to show off my recently completed Seamwork Kimmy!


I choose the Member's only wrap bodice hack and it is perfection. A little too low cut at first, but after some readjustment in the shoulders it's great. 

I chose a linen rayon blend from Joann's Fabric, it's the perfect weight to feel sturdy but so casual and comfy. 

I added faced split hem to the dress which I think adds to the romantic chic Parisian feel of the gown. 

I made a size 14ish, grading up to 16 in my hips and bust but I think next time I would make a straight 14, possibly grading down the 12 in some areas. 

All in all I love the dress and was happy to learn and utilize new skills while creating it.

Happy Sewing,
Jenoa

ps. If sewing is your thing, contact me. I have a referral code for Seamwork Magazine and Patterns ❤️






It has pockets! 
At the UCR Botanical Garden


Comments

Popular Posts