Back to my (Community) Roots

At the beginning of July I returned to my old job at Community Roots Academy! My new (now old) job with Robbie was good in many ways, but I really missed working with students and teaching. Being on my feet all day, being outdoors, and being joyful and silly sure beats sitting in front of a computer for me, no matter what the salary. Plus, there is not a huge line of people wanting to work with kids, so if I love and enjoy it then I think that's a sign I should stick with it.

Three weeks in and it feels as if I never left! 

Very blessed and thankful to be back -- I can't include images of the kiddos so enjoy some other photos I've taken since being back

Jen

Butterfly in our school garden

Strawberry, almost ripe

"hanging" out at the Santa Ana Zoo




Comments

Popular Posts