You'll Find Me Here

For a number of reasons I am moving away from social media. It's been something that brought me an ample amount of joy in my life and helped me stay connected to friends and family all around the world, but I find that these days I am serving it instead of it serving me. So, I will be here. In my boring corner of the internet. I will be keeping my various sites up for the next few weeks to months, but will be posting solely here. 

I don't add much to the noise on the internet other than guilt for using plastic, the occasional cat gif, quotes from NBC sitcoms, and reminders of grace in everyday life but if you'd like to keep following along you can do so here. 


If you'd like you can subscribe to my blog and you'll get an email when I post pictures of my cat or thoughts of something.


The formal title for my newsletter is "Jenoa shared her thoughts on the internet"


If you have a blog or place I can find you off of social media please let me know, I'd love to follow along, tell me how to find you in the comments. 


This story is still developing.... more to come


Jenoa 





Subscribe to my newsletter

* indicates required







Comments

Popular Posts